The sales management module captures orders quickly and efficiently from multiple channels and combines user-definable customer- and product-based rules to ensure individual service levels are optimised:
- EDI – orders, POAs, ASNs, invoices and more
- Website integration.
- Telesales – call schedules and up-selling features
- Order templates
- Complex pricing and discount structures
- Rebates and trading terms.
- Complaint and response tracking
Picking and despatch
- Radio data terminals
- Pallet build and SSCC labelling
- Stock rotation
- Customer shelf-life requirements.
- Pick sequencing – heaviest first, by location, etc.
Material requirements planning (MRP)
MRP calculates production and purchasing instructions from a comprehensive array of system information, eliminating complex in-house spreadsheets which often contain erroneous data or introduce manual error into the system.
Harnessing the power of the MRP process using supply chain software allows you to consolidate demand, determine economic order quantities and drive price negotiations:
- Review and confirm system generated orders
- Purchase authorisation hierarchy
- Purchase vs. stocking unit of measure
- Automated price breaks and discount structures
- Purchase price variance reporting
- Supplier performance monitoring
Manages and controls the production process
Central to the production process, Sanderson supply chain software regulates make-to-order and make-to-stock production with comprehensive recipes and process operations:
- Production scheduling – drag-and-drop adjustments
- ‘What-if’ scheduling enquiry
- Review and confirm system-generated instructions.
- Co-products, by-products and re-work
- Alternative ingredients
- Multiple recipe versions
- Actual labour recording
. . . plus detailed production analysis quickly identifies problem areas:
- Material variance
- Cost variance
- Labour variance
- Yield and wastage variance